Designed and handmade with Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Digital Cable AES/EBU ~ Xtreme Series
– Use 12GA x 2 Duelund tinned copper wire in both the positive signal and negative signal
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Built with aeco XLR plug option, Monosaudio Pure Copper Rhodium Plated XLR Plug
– Built with aeco XLR plug option, aeco XLR AMI -1060S Tellurium copper with Silver Plated
– Built with aeco XLR plug option, aeco XLR AMI -1060G Tellurium copper with Gold Plated
– Built with aeco XLR plug option, aeco XLR AMI -1060R Tellurium copper with Rhodium Plated
The Digital Cable AES/EBU Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Signature Series and the Reference Series. The Xtreme Series is further fine-tuned, improved the design with 12GA x2 wire/shielding/damping and built with aeco audiophile XLR plug, XLR AMI -1060S Tellurium copper with Silver Plated. It is an ultimate Audiolund design designed for audiophiles who believe in quality of connectors that could bring out the full potential of the Duelund cables.
Audiolund AES digital cable Xtreme series has a very comprehensive and almost perfect sound, with a very strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. The sound is very natural, details and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly very musical. We strongly believe that this cable can challenge any expensive and branded audiophile AES digital cables.