Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA/16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Jumper cable ~ Xtreme Series
– Use 2x12GA + 1x16GA + 2x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both positive and negative ends of the speaker cable
– A total of 160cmx12GA + 80cmx16GA + 160cmx20GA Duelund tinned copper wires are used for 20cm 2 pairs
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration isolation/damping material
– 20cm standard length
– 2 pairs, 4 pcs set
– Banana Plug Option: KLEI KLEI Classic Harmony Silver Plated Banana Plug or Monosaudio Purple Copper Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Y-Spade Option: upgrade to Furutech FP-201 (G) 24K Gold-Plated Y-Spade Plug or Furutech FP-201 (R) Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade or Monosaudio Purple Copper Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade
The Speaker Jumper Cable Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Xtreme Series of Speaker cable. The Xtreme Series is further fine-tuned, improved the design with additional wire//shielding/damping and built with branded aeco Banana Plugs or Furutech Y-Spade. It is an ultimate Audiolund design designed for audiophiles who believe in quality of connectors that could bring out the full potential of the Duelund cables.
Audiolund Speaker Jumper Xtreme series has a very comprehensive and almost perfect sound, with a very strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. The sound is very natural, details and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly very musical. We strongly believe that this cable can challenge any expensive and branded audiophile speaker Jumper cables.