Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper wires mixed with 5N OCC silver wires, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Interconnect Cable, XLR to RCA/RCA to XLR ~ Xtreme Silver Series
– Use 1x12GA + 1x20GA Duelund tinned copper wires mixed with 5N OCC silver cables in both the positive signal and negative signal
– Use multiple various sizes (8 solid cores of 18GA+24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32A) of 5N OCC silver wires in both the positive signal and negative signal of multiple wire combinations
– A total of 4m x 12GA + 4m x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wires and 4m x 8 solid cores of 18GA to 32GA of 5N OCC silver wires are used for 1.0 meter pair
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/conductive cloth tape/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration control/damping material
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Plug option: aeco Gold-plated XLR plug + aeco Gold-plated RCA plug
– Plug option: aeco Rhodium-plated XLR plug + aeco Rhodium-plated RCA plug
– Plug option: aeco Silver-plated XLR plug + aeco Pure Silver RCA plug
XLR to RCA/RCA to XLR Interconnect Cable Xtreme Silver Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Xtreme Silver Series of RCA and XLR. XLR connector is better in dynamics while RCA connector is a more defined sound. Using a combination of XLR to RCA plugs to create a Interconnect Cable, it achieve a more balance sound using both XLR and RCA plugs. However, it may not be so distinct in differences as compared using only pure XLR plugs or pure RCA plugs.
Interconnect Cable, RCA/XLR ~ Xtreme Silver Series uses 8 solid cores of 18GA to 32GA per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires mixed with 12GA/20GA of Duelund tinned copper wires. Xtreme Silver Series RCA will have best of Xtreme series and True Silver Series, although the sound characteristics are not as distinct as the Xtreme series and True Silver series. Xtreme Silver series has the very comprehensive and almost perfect sound of the Xtreme series, with the sound characteristics of Western Electric. The sound is very natural and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly, it is very musical. Xtreme Silver series also has the sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamic sterling silver sound of the True Silver series.
Xtreme Silver series RCA/XLR Interconnect Cable is designed to have both the sound characteristics of WE and modern pure silver sound characteristic. It is a balance sound characteristic of WE and pure silver, thus could likely match well with most of the High-end system.
My Humble Comments: If you like both the WE sounds and the Pure Silver sounds; and if you can’t decide between the Xtreme Series and True Silver series, then the best choice will be the Xtreme Silver series.