Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wires, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Cable ~ True Silver Series
– Use multiple various sizes (2x 15GA + 1x 18GA + 2x 7 solid cores of 24GA to 32A) of 5N OCC silver wires in both positive and negative ends of the speaker cable
– A total of 20m x 15GA + 10m x 18GA + 20m x 7 solid cores of 24GA to 32GA of 5N OCC silver wires are used for 2.5 meters pair speaker cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 2.5m standard length with other length options
– Banana Plug Option: aeco ABP-1111S Silver Plated Banana Plug. *Note that aeco ABP-1111S Silver Plated Banana Plug is designed for binding post hole 4.0mm as stated on aeco official web page. If use on binding post hole 4.1mm, may not get it tight fitting, functionally still working fine.
– Banana Plug Option: Furutech FP-202 (G) 24K Gold-Plated Banana Plug
– Banana Plug Option: Furutech FP-202 (R) Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Furutech FP-201 (G) 24K Gold-Plated Y-Spade
– Y-Spade Option: Furutech FP-201 (R) Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade
– Banana Plug Option: WBT 0610-Ag NextGen Angled Banana Plug (Pre-Order)
– Y-Spade Option: WBT 0681-Ag Nextgen 8mm Y-Spade [Pre-Order]
The Speaker Cable ~ True Silver Series uses many multiple solid cores of 15GA to 32GA per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires, to meet the required performance of a solid Silver cable Speaker Cable. True Silver Series Speaker Cable define new class for pure silver sound with a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body texture sound.
My Humble Comments: Xtreme series has strong WE sound characteristic and its sound balance, natural and neutral. True Silver Series has a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamics sound, a typical modern Silver sound. Personally, Duelund/WE Series is always my favorite where sound more relax, details and musical to me. True Silver Series has a stronger tone, slightly warmer with richer full body texture sound. In short, a classic vintage WE sound for Xtreme series and a modern silver sound for True Silver Series. To me, both the sounds are on par and are equally good, it is really depending on your preferences and tastes. In another aspect, if your Hi-Fi system is based on tube amplifications, most likely you will prefer the Xtreme series, otherwise maybe you will pick Silver Series with Solid State system. I like the best part of Xtreme series is the musicality of sound and the best part of True Silver Series is the full body organic sound. Becasue of this reason, we created the mixture series of Xtreme Silver series and Ultra Silver series.