Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wires mixed with Duelund tinned copper wires, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality.
Audiolund Interconnect Cable, RCA ~ Ultimate Silver Series
– Use multiple various sizes of solid cores of 1x15GA + 1x18GA + 7 solid cores (24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32A) of 5N OCC silver wires in both the positive signal and negative signal of multiple wire combinations
– Use 1x16GA + 1x20GA Duelund tinned copper wires mixed with 5N OCC silver cables in both the positive signal and negative signal
– A total of 4m x 9 solid cores of 15GA to 32GA of 5N OCC silver wires and 4m x 16GA + 4m x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wires are used for 1.0 meter pair
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4045 Tellurium Copper Gold Plated Plug
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4045S Tellurium Copper Silver Plated Plug
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4045R Tellurium Copper Rhodium Plated Plug
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4055 Pure Silver Plug
The three RCAs with Tellurium Copper, plated with Gold sound slightly warmer and the Silver plated sound slightly better for silky high, where Rhodium plated sound seems to be in the middle range of the Gold plated and Silver plated. As for the Pure Silver RCA plug, it adds more air, seem sound more details to reach another category. However, if use Hi-definition earphone as a reference, Tellurium Copper plated plugs seem sound more natural, seem a more balance sound. Selection of a plug is a personal preference and is a skill of arts with personal taste, selection should be varied with different audiophile system setup. Note that this observation is based on critical listening on a balance system setup. Although the differences are noticeable, but it is not as significant as compared to different series of cables/wires. Audiolund unique multicore cables design requires special selection of RCA plugs. Highly recommended to use with cable support for best sound.
Xtreme Silver series: using Xtreme Duelund series as primary base wires, add in OCC Silvers wires as secondarily to create an unique (DUELUND + Silver) sounds
Ultimate Silver series: using True Silver series as primary base wires, add in Duelund wires as secondarily to create an unique (SILVER + Duelund) sounds
Ultimate Silver Series will have the best of Xtreme series and True Silver Series with very comprehensive and almost perfect sound of the Xtreme series mixed with the sound characteristics of Western Electric. Similar to Xtreme Silver series, the sound is very natural and smooth with quiet background, and also very musical. It also has the sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamic silver sound of the True Silver series.
A simple term for the selection of top 4 series:
- If you like vintage Duelund Western Electric sound, can select Xtreme series
- If you like modern 5N pure silver sound, can select True Silver series
- If you like Duelund Western Electric sound, but would like to add pure silver sound characteristic too, can select Xtreme Silver series
- If you like 5N pure silver sound, but would like to add Duelund vintage WE sound characteristic too, can select Ultimate Silver series
Both the Ultimate Silver series and Xtreme Silver series, are designed to have both the sound characteristics of WE and modern pure silver sound characteristics. And, although we could notice the difference, both also have the sound characteristics of WE and pure silver. Therefore, both series could likely match well with most of the High-end system.
Humble Comments: If you like both the WE sounds and the Pure Silver sounds, confidently, you can select either Xtreme Silver series or Ultimate Silver series. The Ultimate Silver series has very strong modern pure silver sound characteristics, however, with added Duelund tinned copper cables, it adds the musicality of WE, sounds become relatively softer and smoother. As the designer of this Ultimate Silver series, I like it very much, it is highly recommended.
Additional Comments: Xtreme series has strong WE sound characteristic and its sound balance, natural and neutral. True Silver Series has a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamics sound, a typical modern Silver sound. Personally, Duelund/WE Series is always my favorite where sound more relax, details and musical to me. True Silver Series has a stronger tone, slightly warmer with richer full body texture sound. In short, a classic vintage WE sound for Xtreme series and a modern silver sound for True Silver Series. To me, both the sounds are on par and are equally good, it is really depending on your preferences and tastes. In another aspect, if your Hi-Fi system is based on tube amplifications, most likely you will prefer the Xtreme series, otherwise maybe you will pick Silver Series with Solid State system. I like the best part of Xtreme series is the musicality of sound and the best part of True Silver Series is the full body organic sound. Becasue of this reason, we created the mixture series of Xtreme Silver series and Ultimate Silver series.