Designed and handmade with 5N OCC silver cable, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Jumper cable ~ True Silver Series
– Use 5N OCC silver cables made in Europe, specially selected and imported
– Use multiple various sizes 2 x 15GA + 18GA + 2 X (7 wires of 24GA to 32GA) solid cores per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires in both the positive signal and negative signal
– A total of 2mx15GA + 1mx18GA + 2m X (7 wires of 24GA to 32GA) solid cores per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires in both the positive signal and negative signal for 25cm set of 4
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 20/25cm standard length
– 2 pairs, 4 pcs set
– Banana Plug Option: Monosaudio Purple Copper Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Banana Plug Option: aeco ABP-1111S Silver Plated Banana Plug. *Note that aeco ABP-1111S Silver Plated Banana Plug is designed for binding post hole 4.0mm as stated on aeco official web page. If use on binding post hole 4.1mm, may not get it tight fitting, functionally still working fine.
– Y-Spade Option: Monosaudio Purple Copper Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Furutech FP-201 (G) 24K Gold-Plated Y-Spade Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Furutech FP-201 (R) Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade Plug
The Speaker Jumper cable True Silver Series define new class for pure silver sound with a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body texture sound. This Speaker Jumper cable True Silver Series could easily challenge all the high-end Speaker Jumper cable in the audiophile markets.
My Humble Comments: Xtreme series has strong WE sound characteristic and its sound balance, natural and neutral. True Silver Series has a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamics sound, a typical modern Silver sound. Personally, Duelund/WE Series is always my favorite where sound more relax, details and musical to me. True Silver Series has a stronger tone, slightly warmer with richer full body texture sound. In short, a classic vintage WE sound for Xtreme series and a modern silver sound for True Silver Series. To me, both the sounds are on par and are equally good, it is really depending on your preferences and tastes. In another aspect, if your Hi-Fi system is based on tube amplifications, most likely you will prefer the Xtreme series, otherwise maybe you will pick Silver Series with Solid State system. I like the best part of Xtreme series is the musicality of sound and the best part of True Silver Series is the full body organic sound. Becasue of this reason, we created the mixture series of Xtreme Silver series and Ultra Silver series.