Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wire, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Interconnect Cable, RCA ~ True Silver Series
– Use 5N OCC silver cables made in Europe, specially selected and imported by Audiolund
– Use multiple various sizes (Ten solid cores of 36GA to 15GA) of 5N OCC silver wires in both the positive signal and negative signal of multiple wire combinations
– A total of 4 times x 10 various sizes of 5N OCC silver wires are used for 1.0 meter pair (Total 40 wires)
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/conductive cloth tape/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration control/damping material
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4045 Tellurium Copper Gold Plated Plug
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4045S Tellurium Copper Silver Plated Plug
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4045R Tellurium Copper Rhodium Plated Plug
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4055 Pure Silver Plug
Interconnect Cable, RCA ~ True Silver Series use 10 solid cores of 36GA to 15GA per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires. And, Interconnect Cable, RCA ~ Pure Silver Series only use 8 solid cores of 36GA to 18GA per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires. True Silver Series RCA will have slightly better bass response and warmer sound as compared to Pure Series RCA.
The three RCAs with Tellurium Copper, plated with Gold sound slightly warmer and the Silver plated sound slightly better for silky high, where Rhodium plated sound seems to be in the middle range of the Gold plated and Silver plated. As for the Pure Silver RCA plug, it adds more air, seem sound more details to reach another category. However, if use Hi-definition earphone as a reference, Tellurium Copper plated plugs seem sound more natural, closer to earphone. Selection of a plug is a personal preference and is a skill of arts with personal taste, selection should be varied with different audiophile system setup.
The Interconnect RCA True Silver Series define new class for pure silver sound with a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamic sound. It is specially built with imported various size of 5N OCC silver wires and assembled with top audiophile grade aeco RCA plugs. The Interconnect RCA Cable True Silver Series set a new standard for another category of the pure silver modern sound.
My Humble Comments: Xtreme series RCA has strong WE sound characteristic and its sound balance, natural and neutral. True Silver Series RCA has a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamics sound, a typical modern Silver sound. Personally, Duelund/WE Series is always my favorite where sound more relax, details and musical to me. True Silver Series has a stronger tone, slightly warmer with richer full body texture sound. In short, a classic vintage WE sound for Xtreme series and a modern silver sound for True Silver Series. To me, both the sounds are on par and are equally good, it is really depending on your preferences and tastes. In another aspect, if your Hi-Fi system is based on tube amplifications, most likely you will prefer the Xtreme series, otherwise maybe you will pick Silver Series with Solid State system.