Designed and handmade with 5N OCC silver cable, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund AES/EBU Digital Cable ~ Signature Series
– Use 2x 7 solid cores of 24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32A) of 5N OCC wires mixed with 2x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wires in both positive signal and negative signal
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length
– Standard: OEM Carbon Fiber Rhodium Plated XLR Plug
– Upgrade option: Monosaudio Pure Copper Rhodium Plated XLR Plug
The AES/EBU Digital Cable Signature series with new OCC 5N silver a better sound quality than Classic Series. The Signature Series AES/EBU Digital Cable has a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body texture sound. Signature series use the OCC 5N silver solid core mixed with Duelund tinned copper wires, compared to the Duelund Tin-plated copper wires only used in the Classic Series. The Signature Series are designed for audiophiles who demand better sound quality.
We do not own proper precision measurement equipment, however, the Signature Series AES/EBU Digital Cable is tested on a few different high-end systems (Transport/DAC), with no signal error and perform comparably with other famous branded AES/EBU 110 ohm cables and thus, it is confirmed meeting the 110 ohm specification.
My humble suggestion: Digital Cable AES/EBU Signature Series is a good balance for all Hi-Fi setup with excellent front end Silver digital sound characteristic. Disclaimer : All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.