Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and to minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable ~ Reference Series
– Use 8x20GA of Duelund tinned copper cables. Carefully shielded, twisted and assembled one cable by one cable
– Built with Cat8 Ethernet connector and verified with Cat8 same speed/spec with RJ45 T-568B Standard
– It is an Ethernet cable/Digital IIS cable (built with RJ45 T-568B Standard), used to connect to Transport/DAC or Streamer/DAC, instead of SPDIF digital cable or AES balanced digital cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
The Performance/Price ratio for this Ethernet cable could be used as a reference benchmark for other brands of Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable. Try it to believe it.
The Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable Reference Series sound very dynamics, with high and low fluctuations are very smooth. Sound density is also very high, with full body, pure and delicate, at the same time sound very musical. The texture is natural with charming music, rich information of premium vinyl/analog sound.
My humble suggestion: Reference Series ~ Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable is using all (20GA) Duelund cables, it is more of a balance setup with Duelund WE typical sound characteristic, suitable for most Hi-Fi system. If you want more warmer sound with full body of Duelund WE sound, go for Signature Series ~ Ethernet /RJ45 Digital Cable. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.