Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (16GA + 20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and to minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Ethernet Cable/RJ45 IIS Cable ~ Signature Series
– Use multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (4x16GA+4x20GA)
– Built with Cat8 Ethernet connector and verified with Cat8 same speed/spec. RJ45 T-568B Standard if use for IIS connection
– It is an Ethernet cable/Digital IIS cable, used to connect to Transport/DAC or Streamer/DAC, instead of SPDIF digital cable or AES balanced digital cable
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-copper film/shielding layer
– Multiple different types of vibration control/damping material
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
The Ethernet Cable/RJ45 IIS Cable Signature series has the same sound quality and characteristics of the Reference Series. Signature series use higher grade of Duelund wires, so it does improve the overall presentation of the sound. It is better to use for IIS application if suitable. The Signature Series is designed to bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and soothing experience. The Signature Series are designed for audiophiles who demand the best sound quality.
My humble suggestion: Signature Series ~ Ethernet Cable/RJ45 IIS Cable is using combination of (16GA/20GA) Duelund cables, it is with Duelund WE typical sound characteristic and upgraded to 16GA wire give a more full body and more warmer sound. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.