Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tune to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Interconnect Cable, RCA ~ Reference Series
– Use 1x16GA + 1x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both the positive signal and negative signal of multiple wire combinations
– A total of 4m x 16GA + 4m x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wire are used for 1.0 meter pair
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration control/damping material
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Carbon fiber connector
The Performance/Price ratio for this RCA Interconnect could be used as a reference benchmark for other brands of RCA. Try it to believe it.
The RCA Interconnect Reference Series sound very dynamics, with high and low fluctuations are very smooth. Sound density is also very high, with full body, pure and delicate, at the same time sound very musical. The texture is natural with charming music, rich information of premium vinyl/analog sound. Duelund tinned copper wire has similar sound characteristics as the taste of the original Western Electric (WE) sound. The overall sound is very musical, and it does bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and relax experience.
My humble suggestion: Reference Series ~ Interconnect Cable RCA is designed with a balance Duelund WE typical sound characteristic in term of Low/Mid/High range. It should be picked as a reference cable in a balance system. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.