Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Interconnect Cable, XLR ~ Signature Series
– Use 1x16GA + 2x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both the positive signal and negative signal of multiple wire combinations
– A total of 4mx16GA + 8mx20GA Duelund tinned copper wire are used for 1.0 meter pair + 2mx silver plated/copper wires for grounding
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration control/damping material
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Standard: OEM Carbon fiber XLR connector
– Upgrade option: Monosaudio Pure Copper Rhodium Plated XLR Plug
The Interconnect, XLR Signature Series has the same sound quality and characteristics of the Reference Series. Signature series use more Duelund wires, so it does add more full body sound, and the overall presentation is better. It has the similar Duelund tinned copper wire of sound characteristics, as the taste of the original Western Electric sound. The Signature Series is designed to bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and soothing experience. The Signature Series are designed for audiophiles who demand the best sound quality.
My humble suggestion: Signature Series ~ Interconnect Cable XLR has the same Duelund WE typical sound characteristic. Signature Series Interconnect Cable XLR added extra Duelund cables and extra shielding/isolations to minimize the signal transmission loss and further improve the overall presentation of sound. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.