Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Power cord ~ Signature Series
– Use 2x12GA + 1x16GA + 1x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire of multiple wire combinations in both Live (L) and Neutral (N)
– A total of 6mx12GA + 3mx16GA + 3mx20GA Duelund tinned copper wire are used for 1.5 meter + 1.5mx silver plated/copper wires for Ground (G)
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration isolation/damping material
– 1.5m standard length with other length options
– OEM Carbon fiber USA plug or UK Plug. *Note: UK plug contain 13A fuse
– Upgrade : Monosaudio Purple Copper Rhodium-Plated plug pair
The Power Cord Signature Series has the same sound quality and characteristics of the Reference Series. Signature series use more Duelund wires, so it does add more full body sound, and the overall presentation is better. It has the similar Duelund tinned copper wire of sound characteristics, as the taste of the original Western Electric sound. The Signature Series is designed to bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and soothing experience. The Signature Series are designed for audiophiles who demand the best sound quality.
My humble suggestion: Signature Series ~ Power Cord has the same Duelund WE typical sound characteristic. Signature Series Power Cord added extra Duelund cables and extra shielding/isolations to minimize the signal transmission loss and further improve the overall presentation of sound. As a general guideline, front end equipment could use the Power cord Reference Series and Back-end equipment use the Power cord Signature Series. However, audiophiles could use the Reference series power cord for all equipment, as well as use all the Power cord Signature Series for all equipment too, because both power cords have the similar Duelund WE sound characteristics. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.