Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA/16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Power cord ~ Reference Series
– Use 1x 12GA + 1x 16GA + 1x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wire of multiple wire combinations in both Live (L) and Neutral (N)
– A total of 3m x 12GA + 3m x 16GA + 3m x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wire are used for 1.5 meter + 1.5mx silver plated wires for Ground (G)
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.5m standard length with other length options
– OEM Carbon fiber USA plug or UK Plug. *Note: UK plug contain 13A fuse
The Performance/Price ratio for this power cord could be used as a reference benchmark for other brands of power cord. Try it to believe it.
The Power Cord Reference Series sound very dynamics, with high and low fluctuations are very smooth. Sound density is also very high, with full body, pure and delicate, at the same time sound very musical. The texture is natural with charming music, rich information of premium vinyl/analog sound. Duelund tinned copper wire has similar sound characteristics as the taste of the original Western Electric (WE) sound. The overall sound is very musical, and it does bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and relax experience.
My humble suggestion: Reference Series ~ Power cord is designed with a balance Duelund WE typical sound characteristic. It should be picked as a reference power cord in a balance system. As a general guideline, front end equipment could use the Power cord Reference Series and Back-end equipment use the Power cord Signature Series. However, audiophiles could use the Reference series power cord for all equipment, as well as use all the Power cord Signature Series for all equipment too, because both power cords have the similar Duelund WE sound characteristics. However, note that Signature series power cord uses extra 12GA for both L and N, it will give more full body sound, and the overall presentation is better. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.