Designed and handcrafted with 5N OCC silver cable, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund AES/EBU Digital Cable ~ Signature Series
– Use 7 solid cores of 24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32A) of 5N OCC wires mixed with 20GA Duelund tinned copper wires in both positive signal and negative signal
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length
– Standard: OEM Carbon Fiber Rhodium Plated XLR Plug
– Upgrade option: Monosaudio Pure Copper Rhodium Plated XLR Plug
The AES/EBU Digital Cable Signature series with new OCC 5N silver a better sound quality than Classic Series. The Signature Series AES/EBU Digital Cable has a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body texture sound. Signature series use the OCC 5N silver solid core mixed with Duelund tinned copper wires, compared to the Duelund Tin-plated copper wires only used in the Classic Series. The Signature Series are designed for audiophiles who demand better sound quality.
We do not use a precision measurement equipment to measure, however, the Signature Series AES/EBU Digital Cable is tested and verified on a few different high-end systems (Transport/DAC), with no signal error, perform better and comparably with other famous branded AES/EBU 110 ohm cables and thus, it is confirmed meeting the 110 ohm specification.
My humble suggestion: Digital Cable AES/EBU Signature Series is a good balance for all Hi-Fi setup with excellent front end Silver digital sound characteristic. Disclaimer : All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.
There are no reviews yet.