Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (16GA + 20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and to minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Ethernet Cable/RJ45 I2S Cable ~ Signature Series
– Use multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (4x16GA+4x20GA). Carefully shielded, twisted and assembled one cable by one cable
– Built with Cat8 Ethernet connector and verified with Cat8 same speed/spec with RJ45 T-568B Standard
– RJ45 100 Mb speed for the best audio quality and 1 Gb speed for PC connectivity, and other high-traffic-flow devices, such as the Roon Core processor.
– It is an Ethernet cable//RJ45 I2S/IIS cable (built with RJ45 T-568B Standard) used to connect to Transport/DAC or Streamer/DAC, instead of SPDIF digital cable or AES balanced digital cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
RJ45 I2S/IIS Cable:
Noted that if you want to use this RJ45 Ethernet Cable as a RJ45 I2S Cable, it is constructed as per Standard RJ45 T-568B Standard:
The Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable Signature series has the same sound quality and characteristics of the Reference Series. Signature series use higher grade of Duelund wires, so it does improve the overall presentation of the sound. The Signature Series is designed to bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and soothing experience. The Signature Series are designed for audiophiles who demand the best sound quality.
My humble suggestion: Signature Series ~ Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable is using combination of (16GA/20GA) Duelund cables, it is with Duelund WE typical sound characteristic and upgraded to 16GA wire give a more full body and more warmer sound. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.