Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA/16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Cable ~ Reference Series
– Use 1x12GA + 1x16GA + 1x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both positive and negative ends of the speaker cable
– A total of 10m x 12GA + 10m x 16GA + 10m x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wires are used for 2.5 meters pair
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 2.5m standard length with other length options
– Options: OEM Banana Plug or OEM Y Spade Plug
– Banana Plug Option: Monosaudio B801R Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Monosaudio S900R Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade Plug
The Performance/Price ratio for this Speaker cable could be used as a reference benchmark for other brands of Speaker cable. Try it to believe it.
The Speaker Cable Reference Series sound very dynamics, with high and low fluctuations are very smooth. Sound density is also very high, with full body, pure and delicate, at the same time sound very musical. The texture is natural with charming music, rich information of premium vinyl/analog sound. Duelund tinned copper wire has similar sound characteristics as the taste of the original Western Electric (WE) sound. The overall sound is very musical, and it does bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and relax experience.
My humble suggestion: Reference Series ~ Speaker Cable is designed with a balance Duelund WE typical sound characteristic, suitable for most Hi-Fi system. It should be picked as a reference cable in a balance system. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.