Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA/16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Cable ~ Signature Series
– Use 2x12GA + 1x16GA + 1x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both positive and negative ends of the speaker cable
– A total of 20mx12GA + 10mx16GA + 10mx20GA Duelund tinned copper wires are used for 2.5 meters pair
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration isolation/damping material
– 2.5m standard length with other length options
– Options: Banana Plug or Y Spade
– Upgrade Option: KLEI Classic Harmony Silver Plated Banana Plugs or Monosaudio Purple Copper Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade/Banana Plugs
The Speaker cable Signature series has the same sound quality and characteristics of the Reference Series. Signature series use more Duelund wires, so it does add more full body sound, and the overall presentation is better. It has the similar Duelund tinned copper wire of sound characteristics, as the taste of the original Western Electric sound. The Signature Series is designed to bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and soothing experience. The Signature Series are designed for audiophiles who demand the best sound quality.
My humble suggestion: Signature Series ~ Speaker Cable has the same Duelund WE typical sound characteristic. Signature Series Speaker Cable added extra Duelund cables and extra shielding/isolations to minimize the signal transmission loss and further improve the overall presentation of sound. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.