Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wire, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund XLR Balance Interconnect Cable ~ True Silver Series
– Use 5N OCC silver cables made in Europe, specially selected and imported
– Use multiple various sizes (10 solid cores of 15GA+18GA+24GA+24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32A) of 5N OCC silver wires in both the positive signal and negative signal of multiple wire combinations
– A total of 4m x 10 various sizes of 5N OCC silver wires are used for 1.0 meter pair (Total 40 wires) + 2m x silver plated/copper wires for grounding
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– XLR Plug: aeco Taiwan XLR AMI -1060S Tellurium copper with Silver Plated
– XLR Plug: aeco Taiwan XLR AMI -1060R Tellurium copper with Rhodium Plated
– Upgrade XLR Plug: Furutech FP-601M(R) + FP-602F(R) Rhodium Plated
1) All OCC Silver wires version : 10 solid cores (15+18+24+24+26+28+29+29+32+32)GAs of 5N OCC silver wires
2) Duelund Silver Foil version : Duelund Silver Foil V1 + 8 solid cores (18+24+26+28+29+29+32+32)GA of 5N OCC silver wires
The option is to use 1) all OCC Silver wires or 2) to replace two 15GA+24GA of 5N OCC silver wires with one Duelund Silver foil V1, while still keeping other OCC silver wires.
With critical listening, if Duelund Silver foil added to the same cable series, the midrange seem to enhance and more apparent slightly, with slightly more focus and pleasant warmer vocals. On the other hand, all OCC silver wires series seem to have a slightly wider/depth soundstage. However, note that the difference is very minor and not really significant as the midrange and soundstage for both versions are considered equally good to me.
Both versions are classified as same Pure Silver Series becasue both versions using OCC Silver wires, and both versions sound equally good to me with similar and typical pure silver sound characteristics, very organic, fast & dynamics. The decision factor is only if you like slightly warmer midrange or prefer a slightly wider/depth soundstage.
Interconnect Cable, XLR ~ True Silver Series use Ten(10) solid cores of 15GA to 32GA per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires.
The three XLR plugs with Tellurium Copper, plated with Gold sound slightly warmer and the Silver plated sound slightly better for silky high, where Rhodium plated sound seems to be in the middle range of the Gold plated and Silver plated. Selection of a plug is a personal preference and is a skill of arts with personal taste, selection should be varied with different audiophile system setup. Note that this observation is based on critical listening on a balance system setup. Although the differences are noticeable, but it is not as significant as compared to different series of cables/wires. As for Viborg/Monosaudio/Furutech plugs, these are famous audiophile branded Rhodium plated plugs. No locking button on aeco female plug but no functionality issue, Just place a wooden block below it if needed.
The Interconnect RCA True Silver Series define new class for pure silver sound with a sweet, warmer, powerful, full body texture and fast dynamic sound. It is specially built with imported various size of 5N OCC silver wires and assembled with top audiophile grade aeco RCA plugs. The Interconnect RCA Cable True Silver Series set a new standard for another category of the pure silver modern sound.
My Humble Comments: Xtreme series has strong WE sound characteristic and its sound balance, natural and neutral. True Silver Series has a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamics sound, a typical modern Silver sound. Personally, Duelund/WE Series is always my favorite where sound more relax, details and musical to me. True Silver Series has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body texture sound. In short, a classic vintage WE sound for Xtreme series and a modern silver sound for True Silver Series. To me, both the sounds are on par and are equally good, it is really depending on your system setup and your preferences and tastes. In another aspect, if your Hi-Fi system is based on tube amplifications, most likely you will prefer the Xtreme series, otherwise maybe you will pick Silver Series with Solid State system. I like the best part of Xtreme series is the musicality of sound and the best part of True Silver Series is the full body organic sound. Becasue of this reason, we created the mixture series of Xtreme Silver series and Ultra Silver series.
Miguel Goncalves (verified owner) –