Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wires, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Power cord ~ True Silver Series
– Use 5N OCC silver cables made in Europe, specially selected and imported
– Use multiple various sizes: 2 x 15GA + 18GA + 2 X (7 wires of 24GA to 32GA) solid cores per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires in both Live(L) and Neutral(N) + 2x Ground(G) wires
– A total of 6m x 15GA + 3m x 18GA + 6m x 2 x 7 solid cores of 18GA to 32GA of 5N OCC silver wires are used for 1.5 meter + 3m x silver plated/copper wires for grounding
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.5m standard length with other length options
– Standard: Furutech FI-11(G) High Performance 24-K Gold-plated Power Plug
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-11(R) High Performance Rhodium-plated Power Plug
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-E11(R) Schuko EU High Performance Rhodium plated pair (Pre-Order)
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-UK1363(R) High Performance Rhodium plated pair (Pre-Order) *Note: UK plug contain 13A fuse
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-UK NCF(R) Top-of-the-Line UK Mains Connector Rhodium-plated pair (Pre-Order)
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-50 NCF(R) Ultimate Power Connector Series Rhodium-plated pair (Pre-Order)
– Upgrade: Viborg various Power Plugs, Viborg VM504Ag/VF504Ag Pure Solid Silver US Plugs (Recommended)
Special Edition for High Power
- Use 3x 15GA solid cores OCC silver wires + 3x 7 solid cores 24GA-32GA OCC silver wires, multiple combinations in both Live (L) and Neutral (N) + 2x 15GA silver plated copper wires for Ground (G)
- Specially designed for High Power Amp or Main Power Distributor/Extension
- Standard power cable cross sectional area in square millimeters is est. 5.43mm2 (OCC Silver) and Special Edition for high power cable cross sectional area in square millimeters is est. 6.91mm2 (OCC Silver)
- For high power, 12GA of Duelund tinned copper is slightly better than 15GA OCC Silver cables due to its wire thickness
Power cord ~ True Silver Series uses many multiple solid cores of 15GA to 32GA per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires, to meet the required performance of a solid Silver cable power cord. The Power cord True Silver Series define new class for pure silver sound with a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body texture sound.
My Humble Comments: Xtreme series has strong WE sound characteristic and its sound balance, natural and neutral. True Silver Series has a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamics sound, a typical modern Silver sound. Personally, Duelund/WE Series is always my favorite where sound more relax, details and musical to me. True Silver Series has a stronger tone, slightly warmer with richer full body texture sound. In short, a classic vintage WE sound for Xtreme series and a modern silver sound for True Silver Series. To me, both the sounds are on par and are equally good, it is really depending on your preferences and tastes. In another aspect, if your Hi-Fi system is based on tube amplifications, most likely you will prefer the Xtreme series, otherwise maybe you will pick Silver Series with Solid State system. I like the best part of Xtreme series is the musicality of sound and the best part of True Silver Series is the full body organic sound. Becasue of this reason, we created the mixture series of Xtreme Silver series and Ultra Silver series.