Designed and handcrafted with 5N OCC silver cable, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Jumper cable ~ True Silver Series
– Use 5N OCC silver cables made in Europe, specially selected and imported
– Use multiple various sizes 2 x 15GA + 18GA + 2 X (7 wires of 24GA to 32GA) solid cores per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires in both the positive signal and negative signal
– A total of 2mx15GA + 1mx18GA + 2m X (7 wires of 24GA to 32GA) solid cores per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires in both the positive signal and negative signal for 25cm set of 4
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 20/25cm standard length
– 2 pairs, 4 pcs set
– Banana Plug Option: Monosaudio Purple Copper Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Banana Plug Option: aeco ABP-1111S Silver Plated Banana Plug. *Note that aeco ABP-1111S Silver Plated Banana Plug is designed for binding post hole 4.0mm as stated on aeco official web page. If use on binding post hole 4.1mm, may not get it tight fitting, functionally still working fine.
– Banana Plug Options: Viborg, Furutech, WBT
– Y-Spade Options: Viborg, Furutech, WBT
1) All OCC Silver wires version : 17 solid cores [2*15+18+2*(24+26+28+29+29+32+32)]GAs of 5N OCC silver wires
2) Duelund Silver Foil version : Duelund Silver Foil 2*V1 + 15 solid cores [18+2*(24+26+28+29+29+32+32)]GAs of 5N OCC silver wires
The option is to use 1) all Full OCC Silver wires or 2) to replace one 15GA of 5N OCC silver wires with one Duelund Silver foil V1, while still keeping other OCC silver wires.
With critical listening, if Duelund Silver foil added to the same cable series, the midrange seem to enhance and more apparent slightly, with slightly more focus and pleasant warmer vocals. On the other hand, all OCC silver wires series seem to have a slightly wider/depth soundstage. However, note that the difference is very minor and not really significant as the midrange and soundstage for both versions are considered equally good to me.
Both versions are classified as same Pure Silver Series becasue both versions using OCC Silver wires, and both versions sound equally good to me with similar and typical pure silver sound characteristics, very organic, fast & dynamics. The decision factor is only if you like slightly warmer midrange or prefer a slightly wider/depth soundstage.
The Speaker Jumper cable True Silver Series define new class for pure silver sound with a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body texture sound. This Speaker Jumper cable True Silver Series could easily challenge all the high-end Speaker Jumper cable in the audiophile markets.
My Humble Comments: True Silver Series has a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamics sound, a typical modern Silver sound. A recommended Speaker Jumper for High-end speaker system.