Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wires mixed with Duelund tinned copper wires, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality.
Audiolund AES/EBU Digital Cable ~
– Use 1*15GA + 7 solid cores of (24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC Silver wires mixed with 1*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires in both positive signal and negative signal
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Built with XLR plug option, Monosaudio Pure Copper Rhodium Plated XLR Plug
– Built with XLR plug option, aeco XLR AMI -1060S Tellurium copper with Silver Plated
– Built with XLR plug option, aeco XLR AMI -1060R Tellurium copper with Rhodium Plated
We do not use a precision measurement equipment to measure, however, the Ultimate Silver Series AES/EBU Digital Cable is tested and verified on a few different high-end systems (Transport/DAC), with no signal error, perform better and comparably with other famous branded AES/EBU 110 ohm cables and thus, it is confirmed meeting the 110 ohm specification., however, the Ultimate Silver Series AES/EBU Digital Cable is tested on a few different high-end systems (Transport/DAC), with no signal error, perform better and comparably with other famous branded AES/EBU 110 ohm cables and thus, it is confirmed meeting the 110 ohm specification.
Xtreme Silver series: using Xtreme Duelund series as primary base wires, add in OCC Silvers wires as secondarily to create an unique (DUELUND + Silver) sounds
Ultimate Silver series: using True Silver series as primary base wires, add in Duelund wires as secondarily to create an unique (SILVER + Duelund) sounds
Ultimate Silver Series will have the best of Xtreme series and True Silver Series with very comprehensive sound of the Xtreme series mixed with the sound characteristics of Western Electric. Similar to Xtreme Silver series, the sound is very natural and smooth with quiet background, and also very musical. It also has the sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamic silver sound of the True Silver series.
A simple term for the selection of top 4 series:
- If you like vintage Duelund Western Electric sound, can select Xtreme series
- If you like modern 5N pure silver sound, can select True Silver series
- If you like Duelund Western Electric sound, but would like to add pure silver sound characteristic too, can select Xtreme Silver series
- If you like 5N pure silver sound, but would like to add Duelund vintage WE sound characteristic too, can select Ultimate Silver series
Both the Ultimate Silver series and Xtreme Silver series, are designed to have both the sound characteristics of WE and modern pure silver sound characteristics. And, although we could notice the difference, both also have the sound characteristics of WE and pure silver. Therefore, both series could likely match well with most of the High-end system.
Humble Comments: If you like both the WE sounds and the Pure Silver sounds, confidently, you can select either Xtreme Silver series or Ultimate Silver series. The Ultimate Silver series has very strong modern pure silver sound characteristics, however, with added Duelund tinned copper cables, it adds the musicality of WE, sounds become relatively softer and smoother. It is highly recommended for this Audiolund AES/EBU Digital Cable ~ Ultimate Silver Series.
Gregory W. (verified owner) –