Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wires mixed with Duelund tinned copper wires, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality.
Audiolund Power Cord ~ Ultimate Silver Series
– Use various 5N OCC silver cables 2*15GA, 1*18GA + 2*7(+24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) mixed with 1*12GA + 1*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires within both Live (L) and Neutral (N) + 2* ground wires
– A total of 6m x 15GA + 3m x 18GA + 6m x 7 solid cores of 24GA to 32GA of 5N OCC silver wires mixed with 3m x 12GA + 3m x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wires and are used for 1.5 meter + 1.5m x silver plated/copper wires for Ground (G)
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.5m standard length with other length options
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-11(R) High Performance Rhodium-plated Power Plug
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-E11(R) Schuko EU High Performance Rhodium plated pair (Pre-Order)
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-UK1363(R) High Performance Rhodium plated pair (Pre-Order) *Note: UK plug contain 13A fuse
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-UK NCF(R) Top-of-the-Line UK Mains Connector Rhodium-plated pair (Pre-Order)
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-50 NCF(R) Ultimate Power Connector Series Rhodium-plated pair (Pre-Order)
– Special Power Edition: With same number of Silver wires, use 2*12GA + 2*20GA of Duelund tinned copper wires to replace 1*12GA + 1*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires, designed for High Power Amp or Main Power Plug
– Upgrade: Viborg various Power Plugs, Viborg VM504Ag/VF504Ag Pure Solid Silver US Plugs (Recommended)
1) All OCC Silver wires version : Use various 5N OCC silver cables 2*15GA, 1*18GA + 2*7 solid cores (+24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32A) mixed with 1*12GA + 1*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires within both Live (L) and Neutral (N) + 2x ground wires
2) Duelund Silver Foil version : Duelund Silver Foil 2*V1 + 2*7 solid cores (24+26+28+29+29+32+32)GA of 5N OCC silver wires + 1*12GA + 1*20GA of Duelund tinned copper wires
The option is to use 1) all OCC Silver wires or 2) to replace 2*15GA + 1*18GA of 5N OCC silver wires with 2*Duelund Silver foil V1, while still keeping other OCC silver wires and Duelund tinned copper wires.
With critical listening, if Duelund Silver foil added to the same cable series, the midrange seem to enhance and more apparent slightly, with slightly more focus and pleasant warmer vocals. On the other hand, all OCC silver wires series seem to have a slightly wider/depth soundstage. However, note that the difference is very minor and not really significant as the midrange and soundstage for both versions are considered equally good to me.
Both versions are classified as same series with Pure Silver wires (either OCC Silver or Duelund Silver foil) mixed with Duelund tinned copper wires. Both versions have similar sound characteristics and sound equally good to me with similar pure silver sounds mixed with Duelund Western Electric sound characteristics. The decision factor is only if you like slightly warmer midrange or prefer a slightly wider/depth soundstage.
Special Edition for High Power
- Default All OCC Silver wires version: Use OCC Silver wires of 2*15GA, 1*18GA + 2*7 solid cores 24GA-32GA mixed with 2*12GA + 2*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires, multiple combinations in both Live (L) and Neutral (N) + 2*15GA silver plated copper wires for Ground (G)
- Duelund Silver Foil version: Use Duelund Silver Foil 2*V1 + 2*7 solid cores 24GA-32GA mixed with 2*12GA + 2*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires, multiple combinations in both Live (L) and Neutral (N) + 2*15GA silver plated copper wires for Ground (G)
- Specially designed for High Power Amp or Main Power Distributor/Extension
- Standard power cable cross sectional area in square millimeters is est. 5.77mm2 (OCC Silver) + 3.83mm2 (Duelund) and Special Edition for high power cable cross sectional area in square millimeters is est. 5.77mm2 (OCC Silver) + 6.62mm2 (Duelund)
Xtreme Silver series: using Xtreme Duelund series as primary base wires, add in OCC Silvers wires as secondarily to create an unique (DUELUND + Silver) sounds
Ultimate Silver series: using True Silver series as primary base wires, add in Duelund wires as secondarily to create an unique (SILVER + Duelund) sounds
Ultimate Silver Series will have the best of Xtreme series and True Silver Series with very comprehensive sound of the Xtreme series mixed with the sound characteristics of Western Electric. Similar to Xtreme Silver series, the sound is very natural and smooth with quiet background, and also very musical. It also has the sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamic silver sound of the True Silver series.
A simple term for the selection of top 4 series:
- If you like vintage Duelund Western Electric sound, can select Xtreme series
- If you like modern 5N pure silver sound, can select True Silver series
- If you like Duelund Western Electric sound, but would like to add pure silver sound characteristic too, can select Xtreme Silver series
- If you like 5N pure silver sound, but would like to add Duelund vintage WE sound characteristic too, can select Ultimate Silver series
Both the Ultimate Silver series and Xtreme Silver series, are designed to have both the sound characteristics of WE and modern pure silver sound characteristics. And, although we could notice the difference, both also have the sound characteristics of WE and pure silver. Therefore, both series could likely match well with most of the High-end system.
Humble Comments: If you like both the WE sounds and the Pure Silver sounds, confidently, you can select either Xtreme Silver series or Ultimate Silver series. The Ultimate Silver series has very strong modern pure silver sound characteristics, however, with added Duelund tinned copper cables, it adds the musicality of WE, sounds become relatively softer and smoother. It is highly recommended.
Additional Comments: Xtreme series has strong WE sound characteristic and its sound balance, natural and neutral. True Silver Series has a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamics sound, a typical modern Silver sound. Personally, Duelund/WE Series is always my favorite where sound more relax, details and musical to me. True Silver Series has a stronger tone, slightly warmer with richer full body texture sound. In short, a classic vintage WE sound for Xtreme series and a modern silver sound for True Silver Series. To me, both the sounds are on par and are equally good, it is really depending on your preferences and tastes. In another aspect, if your Hi-Fi system is based on tube amplifications, most likely you will prefer the Xtreme series, otherwise maybe you will pick Silver Series with Solid State system. I like the best part of Xtreme series is the musicality of sound and the best part of True Silver Series is the full body organic sound. Becasue of this reason, we created the mixture series of Xtreme Silver series and Ultimate Silver series.
Alan H E –
Great definition；Dynamic & Fast ; smooth & liquid ; Great body & Nature layering sound. 😊🙏🙏🙏
Jaime A. (verified owner) –
I ordered one power cable 1.5 m Ultimate Series with Duelund Silver Foil and Viborg VE504Ag/VF504Ag pure silver schuko/IEC plugs Special Edition to connect to my power distributor and now there is clearer, great soundstage, perfect detail and musicality and with more working hours it still will sound better. It’s an excellent power cable really and so I hope making more orders in the future. Thank you much Danny and team.