Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and to minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund USB Cable ~ Reference Series
– Use 4x20GA of Duelund tinned copper cables
– USB Type A to Type B, Dual Head USB
– USB Type A/B to Type C
– USB Type A/B to Mini USB
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
The Performance/Price ratio for this USB cable could be used as a reference benchmark for other brands of USB cable. Try it to believe it.
Duelund tinned copper wire has similar sound characteristics as the taste of the original Western Electric (WE) sound. The USB Reference Series sound very dynamics, with high and low fluctuations are very smooth. Sound density is also very high, with full body, pure and delicate, at the same time sound very musical. The texture is natural with charming music, rich information of premium vinyl/analog sound.
My humble suggestion: Reference Series ~ USB Cable is using all (20GA) thinner Duelund cables, it is in full balance setup with Duelund WE typical sound characteristic, suitable for most Hi-Fi system. If you want more warmer sound with full body of the Duelund WE sound, go for Signature Series ~ USB Cable with higher grade of 16GA cables. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.