Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (16GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and to minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund USB Cable ~ Signature Series
– Use 4x16GA of Duelund tinned copper cables
– USB Type A to Type B
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Option: Dual-Headed USB cable
The USB Cable Signature series has the same sound quality and characteristics of the Reference Series. Signature series use higher grade of Duelund wires, so it does improve the overall presentation of the sound. The Signature Series is designed to bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and soothing experience. It has the similar Duelund tinned copper wire of sound characteristics, as the taste of the original Western Electric sound. The Signature Series are designed for audiophiles who demand the best sound quality.
My humble suggestion: Reference Series ~ USB Cable is using all 16GA Duelund cables, it is with Duelund WE typical sound characteristic. Upgraded to 16GA wire give a more full body and more warmer sound. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.