Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA/16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Cable ~ Xtreme Series
– Use 2x12GA + 1x16GA + 2x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both positive and negative ends of the speaker cable
– A total of 20mx12GA + 10mx16GA + 20mx20GA Duelund tinned copper wires are used for 2.5 meters pair
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration isolation/damping material
– 2.5m standard length with other length options
– Banana Plug Option: Furutech FP-202 (G) 24K Gold-Plated Banana Plug
– Banana Plug Option: Furutech FP-202 (R) Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Furutech FP-201 (G) 24K Gold-Plated Y-Spade
– Y-Spade Option: Furutech FP-201 (R) Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade
– Banana Plug Option: Monosaudio B801R Rhodium-Plated Banana Plugs
– Y-Spade Option: Monosaudio S900R Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade
– Banana Plug Option: WBT 0610-Ag NextGen Angled Banana Plug (Pre-Order)
The Speaker Cable Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Signature Series and the Reference Series. The Xtreme Series is further fine-tuned, improved the design with additional wire//shielding/damping and built with aeco and Furutech Y-Spade or Banana Plugs. It is an ultimate Audiolund design designed for audiophiles who believe in quality of connectors that could bring out the full potential of the Duelund cables.
Audiolund Speaker cable Xtreme series has a very comprehensive and almost perfect sound, with a very strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. The sound is very natural, details and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly very musical. We strongly believe that this cable can challenge any expensive and branded audiophile speaker cables.