Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA/16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Jumper cable ~ Xtreme Silver Series
– Use 2x12GA + 2x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both positive and negative ends of the speaker jumper cable
– Use multiple various sizes, a Solid core wire 18GA + 7 wires of 24GA to 32GA solid cores per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires in both the positive signal and negative signal
– A total of 2mx12GA + 2mx20GA Duelund tinned copper wires + 1m x 8 solid core of OCC Silver wires are used for 25cm 2 pairs
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 20/25cm standard length
– 2 pairs, 4 pcs set
– Banana Plug Option: Viborg Pure Copper Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Viborg Pure Copper Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Furutech FP-201 (G) 24K Gold-Plated Y-Spade Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Furutech FP-201 (R) Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade Plug
The Speaker Jumper Cable Xtreme Silver Series uses 8 solid cores of 18GA to 32GA per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires mixed with 12GA/20GA of Duelund tinned copper wires. Xtreme Silver Series Jumper will have best of Xtreme series and True Silver Series, although the sound characteristics are not as distinct as the Xtreme series and True Silver series. Xtreme Silver series has the very comprehensive and almost perfect sound of the Xtreme series, with the sound characteristics of Western Electric. The sound is very natural and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly, it is very musical. Xtreme Silver series also has the sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamic sterling silver sound of the True Silver series.
Xtreme Silver series Speaker Jumper Cable is designed to have both the sound characteristics of WE and modern pure silver sound characteristic. It is a balance sound characteristic of WE and pure silver, thus could likely match well with most of the High-end system.
My Humble Comments: If you like both the WE sounds and the Pure Silver sounds; and if you can’t decide between the Xtreme Series and True Silver Series, then the best choice will be the Xtreme Silver series.
Xtreme Silver series: using Xtreme Duelund series as primary base wires, add in OCC Silvers wires as secondarily to create an unique (DUELUND + Silver) sounds
Ultra Silver series: using True Silver series as primary base wires, add in Duelund wires as secondarily to create an unique (SILVER + Duelund) sounds
A simple term for the selection of top 4 series:
- If you like vintage Duelund Western Electric sound, can select Xtreme series
- If you like modern 5N pure silver sound, can select True Silver series
- If you like Duelund Western Electric sound, but would like to add pure silver sound characteristic too, can select Xtreme Silver series
- If you like 5N pure silver sound, but would like to add Duelund vintage WE sound characteristic too, can select Ultra Silver series