Designed and handcrafted with Duelund tinned copper wires, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Super Tweeter/Surround Speaker Cable ~ Signature Series, 4 cables set
– Use 1*16GA + 1*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires as main cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length, 2 pairs with 8 plugs
– Banana Plug Option or Y-Spade Option
The Surround Speaker Cable Signature Series has the similar sounds as per the Speaker Cable ~ Signature Series. This is the low cost version where we used 16GA Duelund tinned copper wires. The sound is very natural and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly, it is very musical.
My Humble Comments: If you prefer a low cost version of speaker cables, this is sufficient for the surround speaker and could be even used as main speaker cables. However, if you want to go for the best sounds, then maybe should consider the Signature series main speaker cables or the Signature series speaker jumpers.
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.