Designed and handcrafted with 5N OCC silver cable, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Super Tweeter/Surround Speaker Cable ~ True Silver Series, 4 cables set
– Use 8 solid cores of (15GA Option) +24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC wires as main cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length, 2 pairs with 8 plugs
– Banana Plug Option: Viborg VB401R Pure Copper Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Viborg VS702R Pure Copper Rhodium Plated Y-Spade Plug
Standard version Super Tweeter/Surround Speaker Cable
– Use 8 solid cores of 15GA+24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC wires as main cable
Slim version Super Tweeter/Surround Speaker Cable
– Use 7 solid cores of 24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC wires as main cable
The Super Tweeter Cable True Silver Series define new class for pure silver sound with a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body organic sound.
The Super Tweeter Speaker Cable True Silver Series is the low cost version of True Silver Speaker cable, where it uses less less OCC Silver wires as compared to Standard Speaker cable version. The sound is still quite similar to standard version of speaker cable.
My Humble Comments: If you prefer a slimmer or low cost version of speaker cables, this is sufficient for the super tweeter and could be even used as main speaker cables. However, if you want to go for the best sounds, then maybe should consider the True Silver series main speaker cables and/or the True Sliver speaker jumpers.
Every wire/cable will have the full frequency/bandwidth for the sounds and we could hear the low/mid/high frequency. Silver wire is relatively better conductor than the copper wire, it will
sound faster and better for ultra-high frequency. Slim version use 7 solid cores of thin OCC Silver wires, it is already sufficient for tweeter, which doesn’t required “high power” to drive it.
However, adding an extra of 1.5mm 15GA thick solid core wire will provide the extra ‘energy’ to drive the tweeter. It will sound slightly more “powerful” for high frequency, indirectly we could feel slightly better for mid and bass too. Note that it is just a minor improvement for super tweeter, not as significant as mentioned. The standard version will be better for surround speaker, because surround speakers have the midrange driver too.
1) Default: White Strip with White Background 2) Silver Strip with White Background
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.