Audiolund cables are handmade and designed with emphasis on 3 aspects:-
- Conductors – build and optimize with multiple combinations of Duelund cables (12GA/16GA/20GA) to maximize sound quality.
- Shielding with multiple different types and/or layers of shielding material aiming to reduce electrical noise from affecting the signals, and to reduce electromagnetic radiation that may interfere with other devices (eg. electromagnetic interference EMI ).
- Vibration isolation with multiple different type/layers of vibration control/damping material. The aim is to retain the original signal and to minimize signal transmission loss.
- We provide 100% money back guarantee for all our products.
- If you feel that the Audiolund cables do not fit with your Hi-Fi system, you can return the products to us within 30 days. We will give you 100% full refund.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- We build it, we test it, we fine-tune it to ensure that the quality and performance of products meet our expectations before we ship.
- Audiolund cables are hand made locally in Singapore with Duelund Genuine cables sourced from Denmark, Aeco Genuine connectors from Taiwan, KLEI Genuine connectors from Australia, Furutech Genuine Plugs from Japan. All the shielding/vibration isolation materials as well as most of the plugs used are sourced from China with excellent OEM quality parts.
Genuine Parts Quality and Test Verification
The Magic Power of the Sound
Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund cables (12GA/16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and to minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Power cord ~ Reference Series and Signature Series
– Power cord: Multiple combinations of 12GA + 16GA + 20GA Duelund wires
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration isolation/damping material
– 1.5m standard length with upgrade options
– USA Carbon fiber plug
– Added Xtreme Series, improved version with branded power plugs