A-CDesigned and handcrafted with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wire, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund USB A-B/A-C Cable ~ Ultimate Silver Series
– Use 4* 7 solid cores of (24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC Silver wires in both the positive/Negative data, as well power +5v/Ground
– Note that this Ultimate Silver series USB Type A to Type B using pure 5N OCC silver wire, not mixed with Duelund tinned copper wires
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Option: Standard USB cable or Dual-Headed USB cable
Standard USB version: 1 USB-A and 1 USB-B without separate 5V DC power supply. Specifically added USB A to USB-C cable.
Dual-headed USB version: 2 USB-A + 1 USB-B. This design for a separate 5V DC power supply, 1 USB-A plug in to audio source, the other USB-A plug in to 5V DC power supply.
On the digital front end, USB Cable Ultimate Silver Series also performs exceptionally well, well beyond expectations. Similar to True Silver Series USB cable, Ultimate Silver series USB also has a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body texture sound. This USB Cable Ultimate Silver Series could easily challenge all the high-end USB Cables in the audiophile markets.
OPTION: Select Cable Sleeve Color:
1) Default: Red Strip with White Background 2) Silver Strip with Black Background
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.