Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wire, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund USB B-C Cable ~ True Silver Series
– Use 4*24awg 5N OCC silver wire in both the positive data and negative data, as well for power supply
– USB Type A/B to Type C using 4*24awg 5N OCC silver wire
– USB Type A/B to Mini USB using 4*24awg 5N OCC silver wire
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
The USB Cable True Silver Series define the new class for pure silver with distinct silky beautiful sound. It is specially built with imported 5N OCC silver wires. The USB Cable True Silver Series set a new standard for another category of the pure silver modern sound. On the digital front end, USB Cable True Silver Series performs exceptionally well, well beyond expectations. True Silver Series USB cable has a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body organic sound. This USB Cable True Silver Series could easily challenge all the high-end USB Cables in the audiophile markets.
1) Default: White Strip with White Background 2) Silver Strip with White Background
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.