Designed and handcrafted with 5N OCC silver cable mixed with Duelund tinned copper cable, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Super Tweeter Speaker Cable ~ Ultimate Silver Series, 4 cables set (Slim Version)
– Use 8 solid cores of 15GA+24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC wires + 1*20GA Duelund tinned copper wire as main cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length, 2 pairs with 8 plugs
– Banana Plug Option: Viborg VB401R Pure Copper Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Viborg VS702R Pure Copper Rhodium Plated Y-Spade Plug
Standard version Super Tweeter Speaker Cable
– Use 8 solid cores of 15GA+24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC wires + 20GA Duelund tinned copper wire as main cable
Slim version Super Tweeter Speaker Cable
– Use 7 solid cores of 24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC wires + 20GA Duelund tinned copper wire as main cable
The Super Tweeter Cable Ultimate Silver Series has very strong modern pure silver sound characteristics, however, with added Duelund tinned copper cables, it adds the musicality of WE, sounds become relatively more musical and smoother. It is highly recommended.
The Super Tweeter Speaker Cable Ultimate Silver Series is the low cost version of Ultimate Silver Speaker cable, where it uses less OCC Silver wires and Duelund tinned copper wires as compared to Standard Speaker cable version. The sound is very natural and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly, it is very musical with minimum compromise on the overall sounds quality.
My Humble Comments: If you prefer a slimmer or low cost version of speaker cables, this is sufficient for the super tweeter and could be even used as main speaker cables. However, if you want to go for the best sounds, then maybe should consider the Ultimate Silver series main speaker cables and/or the Ultimate Sliver speaker jumpers.
OPTION: Select Cable Sleeve Color:
1) Default: Red Strip with White Background 2) Silver Strip with Black Background
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.