Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund DC Power Cord ~ Xtreme Series
– Multicore design with 2*12GA + 2*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length
– Option: Oyaide DC-2.1G (Black, Dia 5.5mm x 2.1mm ) DC Plug or Viborg DC21
– Option: Oyaide DC-2.5G (Red, Dia 5.5mm x 2.5mm) DC plug or Viborg DC25
– Option: GX12-2，GX16-2/3/4，Other DC/USB options available
DC Power Cord Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Duelund WE. The Xtreme Series is further fine-tuned, improved the design with additional shielding/damping and built with branded Oyaide or Viborg plugs. It is an ultimate Audiolund design designed for audiophiles who believe in quality of connectors that could bring out the full potential of the Duelund cables.
Although DC Power Cord has less impact to the overall sound quality, but it did help slightly to improve the sound quality with strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. If you are looking for a DC power cord, Audiolund DC Power Cord Xtreme Series is a very good choice.
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.