Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper wires mixed with 5N OCC silver wires, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Cable ~ Xtreme Silver Series
– Use 2*12GA + 2*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires mixed with 5N OCC silver cables in both positive and negative ends of the speaker cable
– Use multiple various sizes (8 solid cores of 18GA+24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC silver wires in both positive and negative ends of the speaker cable
– A total of 20m x 12GA + 20m x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wires and 10m x 8 solid cores of 18GA to 32GA of 5N OCC silver wires are used for 2.5 meters pair speaker cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 2.5m standard length with other length options
– Banana Plug Options: Viborg, Furutech, WBT
– Y-Spade Options: Viborg, Furutech, WBT
The Speaker Cable ~ Xtreme Silver Series uses 8 solid cores of 18GA to 32GA per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires mixed with 12GA/20GA of Duelund tinned copper wires. Xtreme Silver Series Power cord will have best of Xtreme series and True Silver Series, although the sound characteristics are not as distinct as the Xtreme series and True Silver series. Xtreme Silver series has the very comprehensive and almost perfect sound of the Xtreme series, with the sound characteristics of Western Electric. The sound is very natural and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly, it is very musical. Xtreme Silver series also has the sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamic sterling silver sound of the True Silver series.
Xtreme Silver series Speaker Cable is designed to have both the sound characteristics of WE and modern pure silver sound characteristic. It is a balance sound characteristic of WE and pure silver, thus could likely match well with most of the High-end system.
My Humble Comments: If you like both the WE sounds and the Pure Silver sounds; and if you can’t decide between the Xtreme Series and True Silver Series, then the best choice will be the Xtreme Silver series.
Xtreme Silver series: using Xtreme Duelund series as primary base wires, add in OCC Silvers wires as secondarily to create an unique (DUELUND + Silver) sounds
Ultimate Silver series: using True Silver series as primary base wires, add in Duelund wires as secondarily to create an unique (SILVER + Duelund) sounds
A simple term for the selection of top 4 series:
- If you like vintage Duelund Western Electric sound, can select Xtreme series
- If you like modern 5N pure silver sound, can select True Silver series
- If you like Duelund Western Electric sound, but would like to add pure silver sound characteristic too, can select Xtreme Silver series
- If you like 5N pure silver sound, but would like to add Duelund vintage WE sound characteristic too, can select Ultimate Silver series
Audiolund (store manager) –
I purchased these cables and compared them to my Aluminata power cord, Siltech 330L and Audionote Isis speaker cables. These cables are better in every way and Danny (the cable maker) is a pleasure to deal with.
Copied from Taobao, 05 Nov 2021 by w***e（匿名)
MattyW (verified owner) –
These are the best sounding speaker cables I’ve run yet even managing to better my Aurealis Audio Litz 202. While the Litz 202 so still provide a wider soundstage these provide the naturalness and depth that only Duelund can along with the added detail provided by silver. Very very musical. Just what I’ve been looking for
simon (verified owner) –
Jumpers’ lined audiolund cables deliver exceptional sound quality, music becomes clearer with depth and detail that comes to the surface. The vocals are so present and the bass is powerful and well focused, the HFs are precise and detailed. Truly, Danny is a real jeweler of making cables that are great in sound and workmanship. The result is breathtaking, it’s as if I had changed my amplifier