Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Jumper Cable ~ Signature Series
– Use 2*12GA + 2*20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both positive and negative ends of the speaker cable
– A total of 2m x 12GA + 2m x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wires are used for 25cm set of 4
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 25cm standard length
– 2 pairs, 4 pcs set
– Options: Banana Plug or Y Spade or Monosaudio Purple Copper Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade/Banana Plugs
The Speaker Jumper Signature series has the same sound quality and characteristics of the Reference Series. Signature series use more Duelund wires, so it does add more full body sound, and the overall presentation is better. It has the similar Duelund tinned copper wire of sound characteristics, as the taste of the original Western Electric sound. The Signature Series is designed to bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and soothing experience. The Signature Series are designed for audiophiles who demand the best sound quality.
My humble suggestion: Signature Series ~ Speaker Jumper has the same Duelund WE typical sound characteristic. Signature Series Speaker Jumper added extra Duelund cables and extra shielding/isolations to minimize the signal transmission loss and further improve the overall presentation of sound. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.