Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wires, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Power cord ~ True Silver Series
– Use 5N OCC silver cables made in Europe, specially selected and imported
– Use multiple various sizes: 2*15GA + 1*18GA + 2* (7 wires of 24GA to 32GA) solid cores per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires in both Live(L) and Neutral(N) + 2*Ground(G) wires
– A total of 6m*15GA + 3m*18GA + 6m*7 solid cores of 18GA to 32GA of 5N OCC silver wires are used for 1.5 meter + 3m*silver plated/copper wires for grounding
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.5m standard length with other length options
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-11(R) High Performance Rhodium-plated Power Plug
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-E11(R) Schuko EU High Performance Rhodium plated pair (Pre-Order)
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-UK1363(R) High Performance Rhodium plated pair (Pre-Order) *Note: UK plug contain 13A fuse
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-UK NCF(R) Top-of-the-Line UK Mains Connector Rhodium-plated pair (Pre-Order)
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-50 NCF(R) Ultimate Power Connector Series Rhodium-plated pair (Pre-Order)
– Upgrade: Viborg various Power Plugs, Viborg VM504Ag/VF504Ag Pure Solid Silver US Plugs (Recommended)
1) All OCC Silver wires version : 17 solid cores [2*15+18+2*(24+26+28+29+29+32+32)]GA of 5N OCC silver wires
2) Duelund Silver Foil version : Duelund Silver Foil 2*V1 + 15 solid cores [18+2*(24+26+28+29+29+32+32)]GAs of 5N OCC silver wires
The option is to use 1) all Full OCC Silver wires or 2) to replace 2*15GA of 5N OCC silver wires with 2*Duelund Silver foil V1, while still keeping other OCC silver wires.
With critical listening, if Duelund Silver foil added to the same cable series, the midrange seem to enhance and more apparent slightly, with slightly more focus and pleasant warmer vocals. On the other hand, all OCC silver wires series seem to have a slightly wider/depth soundstage. However, note that the difference is very minor and not really significant as the midrange and soundstage for both versions are considered equally good to me.
Both versions are classified as same Pure Silver Series becasue both versions using OCC Silver wires, and both versions sound equally good to me with similar and typical pure silver sound characteristics, very organic, fast & dynamics. The decision factor is only if you like slightly warmer midrange or prefer a slightly wider/depth soundstage.
Special Edition for Higher Power (All OCC Silver version only). Note: Please contact if require Duelund Silver Foil version for High Power.
- Use 3*15GA solid cores OCC silver wires + 3*7 solid cores 24GA-32GA OCC silver wires, multiple combinations in both Live (L) and Neutral (N) + 2*15GA silver plated copper wires for Ground (G)
- Standard power cable cross sectional area in square millimeters is est. 5.77mm2 (OCC Silver) and Special Edition for higher power cable cross sectional area in square millimeters is est. 7.42mm2 (OCC Silver)
- Generally, True Silver series with Pure Silver Power cords are more suitable for front end system and pre-amp. For High Power Amp or Main Power Distributor/Extension, recommendation is to consider Xtreme Silver series or Ultimate Silver series
Power cord ~ True Silver Series uses many multiple solid cores of 15GA to 32GA per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires, to meet the required performance of a solid Silver cable power cord. The Power cord True Silver Series define new class for pure silver sound with a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body texture sound.
A simple term for the selection of top 4 series:
- If you like vintage Duelund Western Electric sound, can select Xtreme series
- If you like modern 5N pure silver sound, can select True Silver series
- If you like Duelund Western Electric sound, but would like to add pure silver sound characteristic too, can select Xtreme Silver series
- If you like 5N pure silver sound, but would like to add Duelund vintage WE sound characteristic too, can select Ultimate Silver series
My Humble Comments: Xtreme series has strong WE sound characteristic and its sound balance, natural and neutral. True Silver Series has a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamics sound, a typical modern Silver sound. Personally, Duelund/WE Series is always my favorite where sound more relax, details and musical to me. True Silver Series has a stronger tone, slightly warmer with richer full body texture sound. In short, a classic vintage WE sound for Xtreme series and a modern silver sound for True Silver Series. To me, both the sounds are on par and are equally good, it is really depending on your preferences and tastes. In another aspect, if your Hi-Fi system is based on tube amplifications, most likely you will prefer the Xtreme series, otherwise maybe you will pick Silver Series with Solid State system. I like the best part of Xtreme series is the musicality of sound and the best part of True Silver Series is the full body organic sound. Becasue of this reason, we created the mixture series of Xtreme Silver series and Ultra Silver series.
1) Default: White Strip with White Background 2) Silver Strip with White Background
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.