Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and to minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Ethernet Cable/RJ45 I2S Cable ~ Signature Series
– Use multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (8*20GA). Carefully shielded, twisted and assembled one cable by one cable
– Built with Cat8 Ethernet connector and verified with Cat8 same speed/spec with RJ45 T-568B Standard
– RJ45 100 Mb speed for the best audio quality and 1 Gb speed for PC connectivity, and other high-traffic-flow devices, such as the Roon Core processor.
– It is an Ethernet cable//RJ45 I2S/IIS cable (built with RJ45 T-568B Standard) used to connect to Transport/DAC or Streamer/DAC, instead of SPDIF digital cable or AES balanced digital cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
RJ45 I2S/IIS Cable:
If you want to use this RJ45 Ethernet Cable as a RJ45 I2S Cable, it is constructed as per Standard RJ45 T-568B Standard. For special I2S pinout configuration built with non T-4568B standard, please contact us.
- For Special RJ45 I2S cable, please provide I2S pinouts of your equipment and direction of cable.
- For Special RJ45 I2S cable, due to complexity of I2S pinouts, will use default Linkway RJ45 Cat 8.0 plug only.
What is the difference between LVDS and CMOS? (From Internet)
LVDS has the advantage over CMOS due to the lower signal swings and differential signaling. The LVDS output driver does not have to drive such a large signal to many different outputs and does not draw a large amount of current from the power supply when switching logic states, as the CMOS driver would. For I2S RJ45 single ended, LVDS will not work.
RJ45 Ethernet specifications to use wires between 22 AWG to 28 AWG wires. The Signature series RJ45 Ethernet uses 20AWG wires, exceed the spec limit for Ethernet cable. It is OK for audio device application for best sounds, however, it is not recommended to use this Signature series RJ45 Ethernet cable on other non audio application, it may cause problem.
The Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable Signature series has the same sound quality and characteristics of the Reference Series. Signature series use higher grade of Duelund wires, so it does improve the overall presentation of the sound. The Signature Series is designed to bring out the melodies of your music to give you a harmonious and soothing experience.
My humble suggestion: Signature Series ~ Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable is using combination of (20GA) Duelund cables, it is with Duelund WE typical sound characteristic. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.