Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wire, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund USB A-B Cable ~ True Silver Series
– Use 5N OCC silver cables made in Europe, specially selected and imported
– Use 4*18GA 5N OCC silver wire in both the positive/Negative data, as well power +5v/Ground
– USB Type A to Type B using 1.0mm 18GA 5N OCC silver wire
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Option: Standard USB cable or Dual-Headed USB cable, Full Silver Edition
Standard USB version: 1 USB-A and 1 USB-B without separate 5V DC power supply.
Dual-headed USB version: 2 USB-A + 1 USB-B. This design for a separate 5V DC power supply, 1 USB-A plug in to audio source, the other USB-A plug in to 5V DC power supply.
1) Default: White Strip with White Background 2) Silver Strip with White Background
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.