Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund DC Power Cord ~ Reference Series
– Use 2x16GA Duelund tinned copper wires
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length
– Option: Oyaide DC-2.1G (Black, Dia 5.5mm x 2.1mm ) DC Plug or Viborg DC21
– Option: Oyaide DC-2.5G (Red, Dia 5.5mm x 2.5mm) DC plug or Viborg DC25
– Option: Mix of Viborg DC2.1 and Viborg DC2.5
– Option: GX12-2，GX16-2/3/4，Other DC/USB options available
DC Power Cord Reference Series is designed for unique application and while still maintain the same Duelund WE typical sound characteristic. It has an excellent sound performance and it worth your special audition for this audiophile DC Power Cord.
My humble suggestion: DC Power Cord Reference Series has the same Duelund-Western Electric typical sound characteristic. If you like the Duelund-Western Electric typical sound, then you should audition this cable as one of your top choice. Disclaimer: All the Hi-Fi setup different in term of Equipment/Speaker/Room/Accessories etc. so, you may get different results in different setup. The above suggestion is only for your reading reference only.