Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wires, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Cable ~ True Silver Series
– Use multiple various sizes (2*15GA + 1*18GA + 1*24GA + 2*7 solid cores of 24GA to 32GA) of 5N OCC silver wires in both positive and negative ends of the speaker cable
– A total of 20m x 15GA + 10m x 18GA + 10m x 24GA + 20m x 7 solid cores of 24GA to 32GA of 5N OCC silver wires are used for 2.5 meters pair speaker cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 2.5m standard length with other length options
– Banana Plug Option: aeco ABP-1111S Silver Plated Banana Plug. *Note that aeco ABP-1111S Silver Plated Banana Plug is designed for binding post hole 4.0mm as stated on aeco official web page. If use on binding post hole 4.1mm, may not get it tight fitting, functionally still working fine.
– Banana Plug Options: Viborg, Furutech, WBT
– Y-Spade Options: Viborg, Furutech, WBT
1) All OCC Silver wires version : 18 solid cores [2*15+18+24+2*(24+26+28+29+29+32+32)]GAs of 5N OCC silver wires
2) Duelund Silver Foil version : Duelund Silver Foil 2*V1 + 15 solid cores [18+2*(24+26+28+29+29+32+32)]GA of 5N OCC silver wires
The option is to use 1) all OCC Silver wires or 2) to replace 2*15GA+1*24GA of 5N OCC silver wires with 2*Duelund Silver foil V1, while still keeping other OCC silver wires.
With critical listening, if Duelund Silver foil added to the same cable series, the midrange seem to enhance and more apparent slightly, with slightly more focus and pleasant warmer vocals. On the other hand, all OCC silver wires series seem to have a slightly wider/depth soundstage. However, note that the difference is very minor and not really significant as the midrange and soundstage for both versions are considered equally good to me.
Both versions are classified as same Pure Silver Series becasue both versions using OCC Silver wires, and both versions sound equally good to me with similar and typical pure silver sound characteristics, very organic, fast & dynamics. The decision factor is only if you like slightly warmer midrange or prefer a slightly wider/depth soundstage.
The Speaker Cable ~ True Silver Series uses many multiple solid cores of 15GA to 32GA per signal path of 5N OCC silver wires, to meet the required performance of a solid Silver cable Speaker Cable. True Silver Series Speaker Cable define new class for pure silver sound with a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body texture sound.
My Humble Comments: Xtreme series has strong WE sound characteristic and its sound balance, natural and neutral. True Silver Series has a sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamics sound, a typical modern Silver sound. Personally, Duelund/WE Series is always my favorite where sound more relax, details and musical to me. True Silver Series has a stronger tone, slightly warmer with richer full body texture sound. In short, a classic vintage WE sound for Xtreme series and a modern silver sound for True Silver Series. To me, both the sounds are on par and are equally good, it is really depending on your preferences and tastes. In another aspect, if your Hi-Fi system is based on tube amplifications, most likely you will prefer the Xtreme series, otherwise maybe you will pick Silver Series with Solid State system. I like the best part of Xtreme series is the musicality of sound and the best part of True Silver Series is the full body organic sound. Becasue of this reason, we created the mixture series of Xtreme Silver series and Ultra Silver series.
There are no reviews yet.