Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Interconnect Cable, XLR ~ Xtreme Series
– Use 2 x 16GA + 2 x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both the positive signal and negative signal of multiple wire combinations
– A total of 8m x 16GA + 8m x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wire are used for 1.0 meter pair + 2m x silver plated/copper wires for grounding
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration control/damping material
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– XLR Plug: aeco Taiwan XLR AMI -1060G Tellurium copper with Gold Plated
– XLR Plug: aeco Taiwan XLR AMI -1060S Tellurium copper with Silver Plated
– XLR Plug: aeco Taiwan XLR AMI -1060R Tellurium copper with Rhodium Plated
The three XLR plugs with Tellurium Copper, plated with Gold sound slightly warmer and the Silver plated sound slightly better for silky high, where Rhodium plated sound seems to be in the middle range of the Gold plated and Silver plated. Selection of a plug is a personal preference and is a skill of arts with personal taste, selection should be varied with different audiophile system setup.
The Interconnect XLR cable Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Signature Series and the Reference Series. The Xtreme Series is further fine-tuned, improved the design with additional 16GA wire/shielding/damping and built with MPS Taiwan Caesar – Pure copper with 3μ gold plated XLR plug or Aeco Taiwan XLR AMI-1060S Tellurium copper with Silver Plated XLR plug. It is an ultimate Audiolund design designed for audiophiles who believe in quality of connectors that could bring out the full potential of the Duelund cables.
Audiolund XLR cable Xtreme series has a very comprehensive and almost perfect sound, with a very strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. The sound is very natural, details and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly very musical. We strongly believe that this cable can challenge any expensive and branded audiophile XLR cables.