Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Interconnect Cable, XLR to RCA/RCA to XLR ~ Xtreme Series
– Use 2*16GA + 2*20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both the positive signal and negative signal of multiple wire combinations
– A total of 8m x 16GA + 8m x 20GA Duelund tinned copper wire are used for 1.0 meter pair + 2m x silver plated/copper wires for grounding
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Plug option: Viborg Rhodium-plated XLR plug + Viborg Rhodium-plated RCA plug
XLR to RCA/RCA to XLR Interconnect Cable Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Xtreme Series of RCA and XLR. XLR connector is better in dynamics while RCA connector is a more defined sound. Using a combination of XLR to RCA plugs to create a Interconnect Cable, it achieve a more balance sound using both XLR and RCA plugs. However, it may not be so distinct in differences as compared using only pure XLR plugs or pure RCA plugs. It is an ultimate Audiolund design designed for a full balance sound system with Duelund cables.
Audiolund XLR to RCA/RCA to XLR Interconnect Cable Xtreme series has a very comprehensive and almost perfect sound, with a very strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. The sound is very natural, details and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly very musical. We strongly believe that this cable can challenge any expensive and branded audiophile cables.
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.