Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (16GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Interconnect Cable, RCA ~ Xtreme Series
– Use 2x16GA + 2x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both the positive signal and negative signal of multiple wire combinations
– A total of 8mx16GA + 8mx20GA Duelund tinned copper wire are used for 1.0 meter pair
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration control/damping material
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4045 Tellurium Copper Gold Plated Plug
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4045S Tellurium Copper Silver Plated Plug
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4045R Tellurium Copper Rhodium Plated Plug
– Plug option: aeco ARP-4055 Pure Silver Plug
The three RCAs with Tellurium Copper, plated with Gold sound slightly warmer and the Silver plated sound slightly better for silky high, where Rhodium plated sound seems to be in the middle range of the Gold plated and Silver plated. As for the Pure Silver RCA plug, it adds more air, seem sound more details to reach another category. However, if use Hi-definition earphone as a reference, Tellurium Copper plated plugs seem sound more natural, closer to earphone. Selection of a plug is a personal preference and is a skill of arts with personal taste, selection should be varied with different audiophile system setup.
The Interconnect RCA cable Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Signature Series and the Reference Series. The Xtreme Series is further fine-tuned, improved the design with additional 16GA wire/shielding/damping and built with aeco audiophile branded RCA plugs. It is an ultimate Audiolund design designed for audiophiles who believe in quality of connectors that could bring out the full potential of the Duelund cables.
Audiolund RCA Xtreme series has a very comprehensive and almost perfect sound, with a very strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. The sound is very natural, details and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly very musical. We strongly believe that this cable can challenge any expensive and branded audiophile RCA cables.