Designed and handcrafted with Duelund tinned copper cable mixed with 5N OCC silver cables, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Super Tweeter Speaker Cable ~ Xtreme Silver Series, 4 cables set
– Use 1*12GA + 1*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires mixed with 7 solid cores of 24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC wires as main cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length, 2 pairs with 8 plugs
– Banana Plug Option: Viborg VB401R Pure Copper Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Viborg VS702R Pure Copper Rhodium Plated Y-Spade Plug
The Super Tweeter Speaker Cable Xtreme Silver Series has the similar sounds as per the Speaker Cable ~ Xtreme Silver Series. This is the low cost version where we used 1*12GA + 1*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires mixed with 7 solid cores of 24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA of 5N OCC wires. The sound is very natural and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly, it is very musical. Xtreme Silver series also has the sweet, delicate, powerful and fast dynamic sterling silver sound.
Xtreme Silver series Super Tweeter Speaker Cable is designed for Super tweeter where it require less wires, with minimum compromise on the overall sounds quality.
My Humble Comments: If you prefer a slimmer/low cost version of speaker cables, this is sufficient for the super tweeter and could be even used as main speaker cables. However, if you want to go for the best sounds, then maybe should consider the Xtreme Silver series main speaker cables or the Xtreme Sliver speaker jumpers.
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.