Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of 5N OCC silver wire, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Ethernet Cable/RJ45 I2S Cable ~ Ultimate Silver Series
– Use 5N OCC silver cables made in Europe, specially selected and imported. Carefully shielded, twisted and assembled one cable by one cable
– Use multiple combinations 4*7 solid cores of (24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC silver wire in TB1/TB2 +/- with Duelund tinned copper 4*20GA cables on TB3/TB4 +/- pins
– Built with Cat8 Ethernet connector and verified with Cat8 same speed/spec with RJ45 T-568B Standard
– RJ45 100 Mb speed for the best audio quality and 1 Gb speed for PC connectivity, and other high-traffic-flow devices, such as the Roon Core processor.
– It is an Ethernet cable/RJ45 I2S/IIS cable (built with RJ45 T-568B Standard), used to connect to Transport/DAC or Streamer/DAC, instead of SPDIF digital cable or AES balanced digital cable
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
Standard version: 4 OCC Silver + 4 Duelund cables
– Use multiple combinations 4*7 solid cores of (24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC silver wire in TB1/TB2 +/- with Duelund tinned copper 4* 20GA cables on TB3/TB4 +/- pins.
Special version: 8 OCC Silver cables
– Use All Silver wires for All pins. Use 8*7 solid cores of (24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC silver wires in TB1/TB2 +/- and TB3/TB4 +/- pins.
RJ45 I2S/IIS Cable:
If you want to use this RJ45 Ethernet Cable as a RJ45 I2S Cable, it is constructed as per Standard RJ45 T-568B Standard. For special I2S pinout configuration built with non T-4568B standard, please contact us.
- For Special RJ45 I2S cable, please provide I2S pinouts of your equipment and direction of cable.
- For Special RJ45 I2S cable, due to complexity of I2S pinouts, will use default Linkway RJ45 Cat 8.0 plug only.
What is the difference between LVDS and CMOS? (From Internet)
LVDS has the advantage over CMOS due to the lower signal swings and differential signaling. The LVDS output driver does not have to drive such a large signal to many different outputs and does not draw a large amount of current from the power supply when switching logic states, as the CMOS driver would. For I2S RJ45 single ended, LVDS will not work.
RJ45 Ethernet specifications to use wires between 22 AWG to 28 AWG wires. The Ultimate Silver series RJ45 Ethernet uses 7 solid cores of (24GA+26GA+28GA+29GA+29GA+32GA+32GA) of 5N OCC silver wires, exceed the spec limit for Ethernet cable. It is OK for audio device application for best sounds, however, it is not recommended to use this Ultimate Silver series RJ45 Ethernet cable on other non audio application, it may cause problem.
The Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable Ultimate Silver Series perform slightly more define in term of overall presentation with modern pure silver sounds due to its 7 solid Silver multicore wires. The sound quality of the Ultimate Silver series and True Silver series are actually similar and on par with both also using OCC silver wires. True Silver series slightly warmer on midrange due to its thick solid core 18awg OCC Silver wires, as for Ultimate Silver series, it seem slightly more define and balance in full range becasue it is using 7 solid thin OCC Silver multicore wires.
On the digital front end, Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable Ultimate Silver Series performs exceptionally well, well beyond expectations. Ultimate Silver Series Ethernet cable/RJ45 Cable has a sweet, delicate, powerful, fast dynamics sound and it also has a stronger tone, warmer with richer full body organic sound. This Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable Ultimate Silver Series could easily challenge all the high-end Ethernet Cable/RJ45 Cable in the audiophile markets.
OPTION: Select Cable Sleeve Color:
1) Default: Red Strip with White Background 2) Silver Strip with Black Background
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.