Designed and handcrafted with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables, carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Speaker Jumper cable ~ Xtreme Series
– Use 2*12GA + 2*16GA + 2*20GA Duelund tinned copper wire in both positive and negative ends of the speaker cable
– A total of 2m*12GA + 2m*16GA + 2m*20GA Duelund tinned copper wires are used for 25cm 2 pairs
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 20/25cm standard length
– 2 pairs, 4 pcs set
– Banana Plug Option: Viborg Pure Copper Rhodium-Plated Banana Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Viborg Pure Copper Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Furutech FP-201 (G) 24K Gold-Plated Y-Spade Plug
– Y-Spade Option: Furutech FP-201 (R) Rhodium-Plated Y-Spade Plug
The Speaker Jumper Cable Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Xtreme Series of Speaker cable. The Xtreme Series is further fine-tuned, improved the design with additional wire//shielding/damping and built with branded Banana Plugs or Y-Spade. It is an ultimate Audiolund design designed for audiophiles who believe in quality of connectors that could bring out the full potential of the Duelund cables.
Audiolund Speaker Jumper Xtreme series has a very comprehensive and almost perfect sound, with a very strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. The sound is very natural, details and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly very musical. We strongly believe that this cable can challenge any expensive and branded audiophile speaker Jumper cables.
Cable Run-In: Audiolund cables are mostly multi-core design with various combinations of wires. Thus, all Audiolund cables will require long time to run-in. OCC Silver wires are thick solid core wires, will take even longer time to burn-in than Duelund tinned copper multi-strands of parallel thin core wires. The general guideline for run-in time, estimated 100 – 200 hours.