Designed and handmade with multiple combinations of Duelund tinned copper cables (12GA/20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Power cord ~ Xtreme Series
– Use 2x12GA + 1x16GA + 2x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire of multiple wire combinations in both Live and Neutral
– A total of 6x12GA + 3x16GA + 6x20GA Duelund tinned copper wire are used for 1.5 meter + 1.5x silver plated wires for Ground
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration isolation/damping material
– 1.5m standard length with other length options
– Standard: Furutech FI-11(G) High Performance 24-K Gold-plated Non-magnetic Power Plug
– Upgrade: Furutech FI-11(R) High Performance Rhodium-plated Non-magnetic Power Plug
The Power Cord Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Signature Series and the Reference Series. The Xtreme Series is further fine-tuned, improved the design with additional wire/shielding/damping and built with Furutech High Performance 24-K Gold-plated or Rhodium-plated Non-magnetic Power Plug. It is an ultimate Audiolund design designed for audiophiles who believe in quality of connectors that could bring out the full potential of the Duelund cables.
Audiolund Power cord Xtreme series has a very comprehensive and almost perfect sound, with a very strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. The sound is very natural, details and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly very musical. We strongly believe that this cable can challenge any expensive and branded audiophile power cords.