Designed and handcrafted with Duelund tinned copper cable (12GA + 20GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund SPDIF Coaxial Digital Cable ~ Xtreme Series
– Use 12GA + 20GA Duelund tinned copper wires as main core wire signal
– Use various types and multiple layers of shielding materials for shielding to reduce noise and RFI/EMI interference
– With unique damping design, use various types of anti-vibration/damping materials to suppress vibration and isolation
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Option: aeco ARP-4055 Pure Silver Plug
– Option: Furutech FP-3-117(R) Rhodium Plated BNC Plug
– Option: WBT-0152Cu Pure Copper RCA plug with nextgen™ technology
– Option: WBT-0152Ag Fine Silver RCA plug with nextgen™ technology
The Digital Cable SPDIF Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Signature Series and the Reference Series. The Xtreme Series is further fine-tuned, improved the design with 12GA + 20GA wires/shielding/damping and built with top aeco audiophile ARP-4055 Pure Silver RCA plugs. We do not use a precision measurement equipment to measure, however, the Xtreme Series SPDIF Coaxial Digital Cable is tested and verified on a few different high-end systems (Transport/DAC), with no signal error, perform better and comparably with other famous branded SPDIF coaxial 75 ohm cables and thus, it is confirmed meeting the 75 ohm specification. The Xtreme series SPDIF Coaxial Digital Cable is designed to have similar sound characteristics of Western Electric (WE).
Audiolund SPDIF digital cable Xtreme series has a strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. The sound is natural, details and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly very musical. However, Duelund tinned copper cables are performed much better for back-end analogue cables, such as Interconnect, power cords and speakers/Jumper cables etc. On the digital front-end, Duelund cable (due to its tinned copper material) sounds slower than OCC Silver cable. OCC Silver will sound more organic, dynamics and clarity. Duelund cable will sound musicality, relax and natural, and this indirectly mean more laid back sound. There is a general consensus/guideline for Audiophile is better to use Silver cable for digital front end, however, this is not always true. It is really depends on individual system setup and individual preferences. If you like to have full Duelund sounds, you could select this Xtreme Series SPDIF digital cable for your system. Duelund cables have a strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. it will be enhanced if you use more and more Duelund cables, Interconnect + Power cords + Speaker/Jumper cables + Digital cables + USB/Ethernet cables etc.