Designed and handmade with Duelund tinned copper cable (12GA), carefully fine-tuned to achieve highest sound quality and minimize signal transmission loss.
Audiolund Digital Cable SPDIF ~ Xtreme Series
– Use 12GA Duelund tinned copper wire as main core wire signal
– Multiple layers of copper/tin-cu film/conductive cloth tape/shielding
– Multiple different types of vibration control/damping material
– 1.0m standard length with other length options
– Built with option: aeco ARP-4055 Pure Silver Plug
– Built with option: Furutech FP-3-117(R) Rhodium Plated BNC Plug
– Built with option: aeco ARP-4045R Tellurium Copper Rhodium Plated Plug
– Built with option: aeco ARP-4045S Tellurium Copper Silver Plated Plug
– Built with option: aeco ARP-4045 Tellurium Copper Gold Plated Plug
The Digital Cable SPDIF Xtreme Series have the same sound quality and characteristics of the Signature Series and the Reference Series. The Xtreme Series is further fine-tuned, improved the design with 12GA wire/shielding/damping and built with top aeco audiophile ARP-4055 Pure Silver RCA plugs. It is an ultimate Audiolund design designed for audiophiles who believe in quality of connectors that could bring out the full potential of the Duelund cables.
Audiolund SPDIF digital cable Xtreme series has a very comprehensive and almost perfect sound, with a very strong sound characteristic of Western Electric. The sound is very natural, details and smooth with quiet background, and most importantly very musical. We strongly believe that this cable can challenge any expensive and branded audiophile SPDIF digital cables.